recipe by Jennifer...I bet this would be good with the Foccacia Bread by Reid's Mom!! See Below.
(makes 6-8 servings)
• 1 lb ground turkey
• olive oil
• 1 1/2 jars of tomato sauce
• 1 15oz container of ricotta cheese
• 2 eggs
• 1 tablespoon of parsley
• 1 16oz package of mozzarella cheese
• 1 package of no cook lasagna noodles
• 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese
1. Sauté turkey in a pan with olive oil until cooked through.
2. Drain juices and add one jar of tomato sauce. Cover and simmer.
3. Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine ricotta, eggs, parsley, and half of the mozzarella cheese and set aside.
4. Cover the bottom of a baking pan with some of the remaining tomato sauce.
5. Add one layer of lasagna noodles, one layer of cheese mixture, and one layer of meat sauce. Repeat.
6. Top final layer of noodles with remaining tomato sauce from the jar and the remaining mozzarella cheese.
7. Cover with aluminum foil (tent it so it doesn’t touch cheese) and bake for 45 minutes at 375 degrees.
8. Remove aluminum foil and add parmesan cheese. Bake for 5 more minutes and serve.