- 1 (16-ounce) bottle Ranch dressing (I used Ken's and did NOT use the whole bottle)
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese (I used a little less as it was a particularly pungent blue)
- 2 (12-ounce) packages broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 small onion, chopped (I used a red onion)
- 6 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- Rinse broccoli slaw mix with cold water; drain well (skip step if pre-rinsed).
- Combine slaw mix, onion, and bacon; toss.
- Top with blue cheese and dressing just before serving; stir to combine.