Recipe by Jennifer
(makes 2 servings)
• 2 lemons
• 2 chicken breasts
• 1 zucchini
• 1 yellow squash
• olive oil
• 2-3 oz of crumbled feta cheese ( I buy Whole Creamery Feta from Whole Foods
1. Cut 4 slices (not wedges) of lemon and lay flat on a roasting pan.
2. Rinse chicken breasts and pierce several times with a fork. Arrange chicken breasts in pan so that each breast is lying on two lemon slices.
3. Cut zucchini and squash into half moon pieces. Toss in a bowl with olive oil.
4. Arrange zucchini and squash around the chicken breast in the pan.
5. Top everything with chunks of feta cheese.
6. Squeeze the lemon juice from the remaining pieces of lemon over the pan.
7. Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until chicken is done.
8. Serve chicken with vegetables and feta.