Here is a recipe from Jennifer. This is one that her family has in their regular rotation.
More recipes from Jennifer to come :)
(makes 4 servings)
· 2 cups of wagon wheel pasta (or I use whatever pasta we happen to have)
· 1/2 cup of ranch salad dressing
· 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt
· 1 teaspoon basil
· 1 cup of cherry tomatoes cut into fourths
· 1 cucumber quartered
1. Cook pasta according to package directions
2. Drain and rinse and put in a large serving bowl.
3. In another small bowl, combine ranch dressing, yogurt, and basil. Pour over pasta and lightly toss. Refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
4. Before serving add cucumbers and tomatoes and lightly toss again. We like to serve with turkey pastrami sandwiches.