Recipe by Jennifer
(makes 4-6 servings)
• 1 cup long grain white rice
• 1 teaspoon of butter or margarine
• 5-10 oz of frozen broccoli
• 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
1. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil.
2. Add rice and butter/margarine, lower heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile steam broccoli and cut into small bite size pieces.
4. When rice is done, add broccoli and cheese.
5. Mix thoroughly and serve immediately. We usually serve with baked chicken and I mix bit of chicken in with the rice if my daughter won’t eat the chicken separately.
Post a Comment